WDC&S 588

Chris Lawton clawton at tfs.COM
Sat Oct 16 03:24:42 CET 1993

Hiya Gang!

Well, the local newsstand finally got in WDC&S #588.

Just a few thoughts:

A great issue!  I'm definately looking forward  'til Dec 7! :)
Yet, something about this issue seems different.  I think its the first story.
To me, it seems very Un-Donald like.  Wouldn't Mickey or Goofy fit better?
Just stick Mickey in Donald's part frame-for-frame.  It really appears that
Donald just wasn't his usual self: the story happened to him, not vice-versa
as we're all used to.

As for the second story: This is why Mickey Mouse is the best!! :)  A great
story - Mickey's thrown into very unusual circumstances and we get to watch him
get out.  Ahh, you just gotta love 'im! :)  Come on you Duck fans - jump ship!

To me, this is a very Mickey Mouse issue!! :) (In only the best sence of the
phrase)

Chris		Mickey's #1 Fan!! :) :)

"Some imagination, huh? HAHA!" Mickey - FANTASMIC!