Don's visit to Norway

Even Flood Even.Flood at due.unit.no
Wed Oct 27 15:25:21 CET 1993

>        Even Flood! As long as you're translating more Norwegian... did
>you see the two or three news articles that came out during my last trip
>over there? If you still have copies, I'd sure like to see translations
>of them sometime. Possible?

Sure.

Except for one thing..

that is..

well..

you see..

there was this..

um..

the story is that..

sigh..

I did not see the articles about you. There it is. Shame and horror.

But if anyone can give me any pointers to when and where the were
published I can get them - I work in a library after all! I could also
go to our files to dig up where they are, but asking here is
probably less time consuming.

Even