Want ole Rosa issues?.. talk to Harry.

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Fri Sep 3 04:23:12 CEST 1993

>From: Gilbert Milburn <gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu>
>> From: Harry Fluks <H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl>
>> [...] I certainly will buy several copies of War of the
>> Wendigo when I see them! Also, all other Rosa comic stories that
>> are not reprinted in the USA. Don says they'll start with Life of
>> Scrooge in December, so we'll just see about that.
>
>     Now REMEMBER, poor Harry is ONLY one man and can't find back
>issues for you and everyone you know!!  However, for toughs TRUE
>Rosa fans out there, across America -- who want there very own copy
>of the "War of the Wendigo" (in Dutch) then, Harry is the man to
>see!

Any chance of anyone picking up the Fleetway "Life of Scrooge" when it
comes out?  I'd gladly pay much money for it (or the issues, whichever
way it's being printed).  I may be going to England in January, but I
hear that by that time, the series will have started in the U.S.  Is
the Fleetway thing going to be one big volume, or individual issues?