No subject

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Fri Sep 10 01:38:44 CEST 1993

	Dear Don (and everybody),

	Don: "My Uncle $crooge ... adventure [for Year of the Book]
will be published in a special 32-page supplement with the weekly
during the first week of October... this is that "Guardians of the
Lost Library" story."

	Gladstone seems to print foreign stories much closer to their
original European appearances than Disney did (it took them a year for
some, such as "Master Landscapist").  Does that mean that we can look
forward to your tale of treasured tomes on these backwards U. S.
shores soon?  Perhaps in some US ADVS. issue this winter?  (Maybe #25?)

	Will the story appear only in Norway's comics, or will the
supplement grace the Danish ANDERS AND, the German MICKY MAUS, etc.?

	Also:  Harry mentioned that you can get those albums of
Gottfredson and Taliaferro Sunday strips for a song in Holland now.
Would he be willing to buy one or more sets of them and offer them for
sale or trade to other fans?  I'd certainly be interested, and I have
lots of stuff to trade.

	Well, I must be off, folks.

	Your friend,

	David Gerstein

	"No iceboxes where Gladstone's going!  All *ice* and no
boxes!"

	<David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu>