Comments on David's message

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Wed Sep 15 00:56:14 CEST 1993

On Tue, 14 Sep 1993, Per Starback wrote:
> David:
> > [...]	So if the person who used to type in CBG Gladstone ads could
> > do that again if something interesting appears, I'd be *very*
> > thankful.
> It's mostly Torsten we have to thank for that sort of thing, I think,
> and I'm also thankful for that and any type of related info.  I don't
> read e.g., CBG, and even if I did, I'd get it later than you US
> people, so please continue mentioning relevant news items from as many
> sources as possible here.

Will do!  I also get Diamond Previews, which is a monthly book magazine
published by a large comic book distributor (they sponsored the meeting
that Don and Carl attended in Atlanta).  What this thick (phone book size)
monthly does is list, by company, everything coming out two months from now.

Since most of Gladstone's stuff is reprints, I don't type much.  If it
pleases the list, I can type in the CBL in WDC&S in Color citations for
each volume, but this series is chronological, and is probably duplicated
by a file in the archives.

No replies yet on the Fleetway Life of Scrooge.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA