Disney <-> GE connection

Andrew Krieg 5-5379 krieg at ct.med.ge.com
Wed Sep 15 18:24:14 CEST 1993

>>Here another quiet lurker signing in. It looks like Don asked how many
>>GE people are on the comics list. Here's one, (well, I was when I first
>>signed up, and my mail is still addressed to ge.com but GE sold my site
>>to Martin Marietta, a few months ago.)

I guess I missed when Don asked about this.  What is the reason for
doing so?

My address is a GE one, but I am just a consultant, not a regular
employee (although you could never tell as I have been here 5 years!).

On an unrelated topic, I thought I read somewhere that Mr. Barks may do
another full length Duck story.  Did I read that on here or in one of the
trade magazines?  Anyone know anything about it?  Was I just dreaming?

Andy