No subject

Steve Back Tel X 1783 sback at astro.ge.com
Tue Sep 21 15:49:51 CEST 1993

In refrence to the disneyana convention last week, some people asked if
there was going to be any 'comics' there. I couldn't answer then as I
did not have the finale schedual of events. For future disneyana
conventions...the answer is YES. Though it is not the main theam of
the convention, at the trade show there was a number of venders with
clasic collections of disney comics. Heavy on #1's and 'old' collections.
In addtion Carl Barks was there, I missed him myself, but he was
'featured' a "meet the authors" signing event.

I not ready to give a compleat convention report yet, but when I am
I'll post it to rec.arts.disney.

Steven Back
sback at astro.ge.com