+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #106.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Sep 22 07:45:00 CEST 1993

	Oh, and I almost forgot, Harry... all I know is what I'm told.
And Disney has forbidden the use of the 1949 "Voodoo Hoodoo", and that
means all over the world, including Holland. If Oberon used Bombie's big
nose and Foola Zoola's big white lips in 1992, they did it against
Disney's orders, and of course that's their gamble. They've been
returning artist's art for years against Disney's firm policy, and that
is also simply something they manage to get away with as long as Disney
pays so little attention to comic books.