Replies part 1

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Sep 24 14:12:54 CEST 1993

I have only been away for 2 days and there's a lot of traffic on the list!
I'll reply to some now, in separate mails.

Don Rosa:
> 	The balloon in "Voodoo Hoodoo" was not in the form of your note.
> It wasn't "Hey, Bop! Bop, what is...". It was "Hey, Bop, Bop! What
> is..." That seems clear that the fellas name is "Bop Bop" or (for
> whatever reason) "Bop, Bop". I guess the reason that I need to bounce
> around such trivia is that I might have needed to use that guy (?) in my
> "Life" series, at which time it would have become very important to
> figure this out!

Same reason for me: I wanted to make sure sobody made a mistake about this
before David would use the character in a story.
I'm convinced now 8-)

> 	And, Harry, there's nothing wrong with your English! (...)
> as a group, I look askance at semi-literates.

I'll have to look up the word 'askance' in a dictionary 8-)

--Harry.
"So solly! Me no speakee lingo!"