Don Rosa art

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Wed Sep 29 23:14:24 CET 1993

On Wed, 29 September 1993, Harry Fluks wrote:
> Henri:
> > I am new to the list, and thus I do not know if this question is against
> > the rules...
> Rules? Do we have rules? Dewey, make some rules! Quick!

We don't need no steenking rules!	(Mexican accent)
We dan need na stinkin rules!		(Scottish accent)

Rule #1		There are no rules.
Rule #2		Since there are no rules, there are no prescribed punishments.
Rule #3		Since there are no prescribed punishments, use whatever
		methods you feel will be most effective.
Rule #4		Do unto others as they do unto you.
		In other words, watch your punishments, as you may be
		punished tomorrow.

I think the most effective punishment, and the best deterrent, would be to
have the wrong-do-er read bad Disney stories, selected by the membership
of this group.

Torsten	Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA
(My house is made of plexiglass.)