Disney-comics digest #291.

Mikko Henri Juhani Aittola maittola at snakemail.hut.fi
Wed Apr 6 19:03:32 CEST 1994

Harry Fluks wrote:

> In the Gyro story in Uncle Scrooge 13, Morty and Ferdie appeared (and Grandma
> appeared in that story, too).

     I don't know if I have these stories, but I have seen single
     panels in Finnish DDs. In the panel that featured Grandma and M&F,
     Grandma is driving with electric car. M&F are selling something.
       Zeke Wolf appeared in 'A Whole Herd Of Help' and in 'Sheepish
     Cowboys'. (According to our publisher.)

     When I browsed thru my brothers DDs, I found out that in '91
     our publisher got special permission to print 'Donald as milkman'
     Barks story. Is it still banned or something. And how about
     'Marco Polo'. Our publisher printed it in 'I, $crooge McDuck'
     hardcover, but it's only in the first print of that book.

     How tight 'the rules' are for today's writer/artist?

           /Mikko