Scattered remarcks...

Gilbert Roser efferd at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 13 13:01:27 CEST 1994

>And now, it is up to Fredrick
>
>>But then, about a week ago when I was out shopping, my eyes fell on
>>a brand new comic book. Standard Italian digest format, 100 pages,
>>cover featuring Mickey and Minnie being attacked by horrible
>>zombies and the title "Musses mysterier" (Mickey's Mysteries).
>>Acting on impulse (something I rarely do) I picked this up and,
>>later at home, read it. To my utter surprise, it was very good!
>>
>>There are no codes for the stories, but format and style both
>>indicate Italian origin. The two stories it contains seem to feature
>>Mickey in yet another of these universes that are perfectly
>>consistent within themselves, but not necessarily so with other
>>Disney comics (like DuckTales). Mickey is a detective with his own
>>agency. Minnie hosts a popular TV show.
>

>I do not remeber of having read those stories you talk about, but actually
>there is a monthly called "I misteri di Topolino", i.e., "Mickey's
>Misteries", devoted, as it is obvious, to misteries involving MM. It is
>mainly devoted (I'd say only, but I miss three issues) to Italian artists,
>and till now 27 issues are out.

Here in Germany these comics Frederik mentioned are presented in a digest called
"Ein Fall fur Micky" and until today four books were selled. The comics are
Denish stories of the nineties (the index-numbers are beginning with D9.... ( I
have to consult my notes for the exact numbers)), but I don't know the author or
the artist because in Germany are no credits given in most comic books till
today.