disney-comics

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Mon Aug 8 23:43:25 CEST 1994

> Please add me to the mailing list for the daily Disney comics digest ...

Please don't send such requests to the whole list.  There are over one
hundred members of the list, and none of them except me can do
anything about your request anyway.  There hasn't been much traffic
lightly, but anyway, please only send messages meant for all list
members to the whole list!

When you join a mailing list you will most of the time get a letter
telling you about how the list works.  It's a very good idea to keep
that one for future reference.  (The disney-comics welcome message
specifically asks you to do so.)

The name of the list is disney-comics at minsk.docs.uu.se as you can see
in the header of every message on the list you get.  If you don't know
where to send administrative messages to, the best guess is to add
"-request" to the address, and thus get

	disney-comics-request at minsk.docs.uu.se

Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se