Still just busy!

Chief Justice Elmo morrow at physics.rice.edu
Mon Aug 15 19:32:58 CEST 1994

I'll reassure Don, too, that we're still out here, just being quiet.
I thoroughly enjoyed L&T part 4, particularly since it recalls one of my
favorite panels ("The other waddies laughed at me when I filed a claim
on scrub grass and rocks, but I knew that beneath them lay almost one-third
of the world's known copper!" more or less).  That was one of my earliest
realizations that stories could have treasures that weren't gold or silver!

	greg
--
"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible,
he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he

elmo (morrow at physics.rice.edu,morrow at fnal.fnal.gov)