Noone is reading this?

Fabio Gadducci gadducci at DI.UniPi.IT
Wed Aug 17 17:47:40 CEST 1994

>Don:
>> Why do I get the feeling that no one is reading these Digests these days?
>
>1. It _is_ hot in Europe. In Holland it is the hottest summer since
>   1807 or so.
>
>2. I _do_ read the digests. On the beach.
>
>3. Normally, I only reply if there is something to reply. And I seldom
>   start new subjects.
>
>> I'm whacky?
>
>I think you can answer that yourself.. 8-)

I'm here, too, but it is too hot to reply, or to think of a new subject...

In my office it is 40C.

Halp!!

Fabio

PS Don, did you get my mail? We had some problem here with the e-mail,
during the previous week: I can send it again, in you didn't get it.

Fabio Gadducci            Dip. di Informatica
Home: +39-50-541725       Universita` di Pisa
Off.: +39-50-887268       Corso Italia 40, 56100 PISA (ITALY)
FAX:  +39-50-887226       E-mail:gadducci at di.unipi.it