Background junk for DR Scrooge story

DAVID.A.GERSTEIN 9475609 at arran.sms.edinburgh.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 15:40:25 CET 1994

      DON:  A few "junk" items Scrooge can find in the current tale:
      A)  A few pillows from the haul he once bought from Miss
Featherbrain on the Isle of Golden Geese.
      B)  The Golden Fleece coat, with cobwebs hanging from it.  (Or
in your mind, does U$ actually wear that thing?)
      C)  The bear costume from OS 179.
      D)  The cracked jug-trophy from US 13 (Terry-Fermy).
      E)  A few of the metal models cranked out when the Paul Bunyan
machines destroyed each other (well, maybe not -- I always found the
fact that those machines could somehow turn their ground muck into
models of the Beagle Boys rather impossible).

      That's all I can think of, for now.  Take care,
      David Gerstein
      <9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk>