Disney-comics digest #517.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Sat Dec 10 06:44:14 CET 1994

DAVID:
	(Forgot some stuff.)
	The change in dialogue from "you turned me sour" to "made me
mean" was mine. I make MANY script changes even after the first
acceptance is made.
	Me, I didn't care for some of the dialogue during the action
scenes with the animals. After over two years I'd forgotten most of the
dialogue there which was just there to have $crooge saying SOMETHING...
it read like a bad Marvel comic... "Sorry, spikenose, but I can't play
anymore". Uck. I see how the super-hero writers give in to the urge to
use useless yammering to fill in balloons in action scenes. If $crooge
wasn't saying ANYTHING in those panels, it would seem awkward. I think I
should have had a bit more restraint. Lots of the dialogue on those
pages seems overdone to me. Like the art.

	Could there be any readers that didn't know that was Flintheart
from the first panel he was in?