Signing Off

James Williams James_Williams at ess.niaid.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Wed Dec 21 14:56:51 CET 1994

Unfortunately, I'm unsubscribing from the Disney comics mailing
list.  I hope to be back, but it probably wont be for months.
Before I go, I wanted to say thanks to two people who really
make this list special - Per Starback and Don Rosa.

Per - When I first joined this list it was just a curosity.  I figured
that there was only so much discussion which could occur.  I've been
amazed by the depth and breath of the discussions.  I've also been amazed
that there has never been a single flame war.  You're a great moderator
and this is easily the best list I've ever belong to.

Don - Words fail me.  I cannot say how much I appreciate you daily
presence on this list.

Wishing everyone a merry christmas and a very happy new year.
James Williams