Disney-comics digest #527.

Daniel Shane homebrew at iglou.com
Fri Dec 23 22:38:00 CET 1994

> Any guy that can pick up a coin in his money bin and tell you when and
where he
>earned it will have no trouble with a weasel like Glomgold.

BOB:

I don't know that I agree with that piece of logic.  You might recall an
entire vacation based on one picture, at least all the good parts, but I'll
bet you cannot even recall the face of the person who may have served you
dinner all those years ago.  We all tend to remember what we hold precious,
and $crooge COLLECTS money like we collect comics or stamps.  I certainly
can't picture all the comic vendors who sold me those issues I hold so dear,
but I know the stories and whn I bought them.