So Long For Now

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Tue Feb 1 18:41:50 CET 1994

Well, in six very short hours, I will be on a plane heading west to New
Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, and Germany.  In addition, my
account will be terminated sometime this month, so, for the time being, I
will not be replying to this list.

I would like to thank everyone who sent me mail, and if I happen to be
near the Internet, I'll give you all a jingle.  I have relatives in
Hanover, so I'll try to see the Barks exhibit, and maybe catch a train to
Nuremburg.

So, Per, that's MY reason for leaving the group.  Thanks for everything.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA