The Big Bad Jewish Wolf -- CASE CLOSED (Well, not ENTIRELY...)

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Mon Feb 7 13:33:00 CET 1994

> 	I like your idea... but who's game to try to talk the Museum
> of Modern Art into parting with the single known French 1933 print of
> "The Three Little Pigs"?  What shall we do... threaten to huff and
> puff and blow their museum in? ;-)

It's a thought, but isn't the museum constructed by bricks?

Well, I think that if a serious researcher made a proposal. And if it's
possible to do the copying at the museum...

If they *SHOULD* complain, you can always say (and then do it of course)
that you're going to make a copy and give it to the Disney Archives.
Well, perhaps you can even get the archives interested in a restoration.
I presume THEY wouldn't have any difficulty getting a copy or getting it
for a lone to copy.

	Steamboat Willie

... Does The Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

Internet: hellman at proxxi.uf.se, DuckNet: hellman at 313:100/13.0