To Sigurdur, about Don's comments on Mattias' comments!

Gilbert Milburn gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu
Thu Feb 24 16:22:40 CET 1994

Hello Fellow Fans of Disney (and Don Rosa!)

In Disney-comics digest #250 <disney-comics at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE> Don Rosa
<72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM> said:
> SIGURDUR:

>    Don't believe Mattias -- he's fibbing! I'm not a subscriber to
> this list and nobody knows my name. I'm just another anonymous artist.
> There was "the Good Artist"... and now "the Unecessarily and
> Irritatingly Detailed Artist".

     Sigurdur: *DON'T BELIEVE Don!*  Believe Mattias instead, Don
Rosa is one of the MOST *talented* artist/writer I have ever had
the privileges to met, and to become moderately good friends (and
hopfully STAYING! =) with!  He is too modest most of the time and
for some reason see himself as a no-talent!!  When there's millions
of guy out there like Mattias and I who love the to death!  He just
sets TOO high a stand for himself to match!  Hey Don STOP beating
yourself up!... ALL of US here on the list LOVE you and the work
you do!!!!  Okay?

Take Care, Your Friend,

-Gil

"Uncle Cosmo ... why do they call this a word processor?"

"It's simple, Skyler ... you've seen what food processors do to food,
right?"
                -- MacNelley, "Shoe"

Gil Milburn <gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu>
(Student of Fine Arts / Cartoonist)