Disney-comics digest #251.

James Williams James_Williams at ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Fri Feb 25 13:52:26 CET 1994

>Since I bought the complete hardbound "library" from a fellow who
>needed $$ to buy model trains, I've stayed away from the albums.  The
>comic books on the other hand seem to be more 'fun.'

I know exactly what you mean.  Comic books come in so many different
shapes and sizes these days.  Everything from hardcover volumes, square
bound books, magazine size, trade paper backs....  But, I've found that my
favorite format by far is a normal comic book.

James Williams