No subject

Larry Gerstein gerstein at math.ucsb.edu
Sat Jan 1 02:33:09 CET 1994

Dear Folks,
The following message is for Fabio Gadducci.  I don't have access to his
address, so I'll just send it to the list.

I'm now using my Dad's e-mail address, but this is the last time I will be
checking it for mail.  It seems to me that you have not yet sent the
translation for pages 10 and 17 of "The Mars Mystery."  So when you send
them to me, you can send them to my usual address:
David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu
I look forward to receiving it.  Hope you've had a good Christmas and that
you'll have a happy 1994.
                        Your friend,
                                David Gerstein