Name that series...

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed Jan 5 02:33:57 CET 1994

On Tue, 4 Jan 1994 16:45:15 -0600 (CST, Torsten Wesley Adair wrote:

>> 	OFFICIAL TITLE OF LO$:  I believe that it's only to be called
>> "The Life of Scrooge" in the U. S.  Don, you probably forgot that

>If I were Gladstone, I would not worry about the confusion.  The book was
>published many years ago, and aside from trademarks, I don't think there
>is any legal basis for not using a title which is similar to another book.

Well, According to Gladstone's ad on the back page of The Comic Buyer's
Guide, No. 1051, the series IS titled "The Life and Times of $crooge
McDuck!"  I suppose we won't really know for sure until the first issue is
released, though.

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes