Disney-comics digest #209.

Gary Leach 73633.152 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Jan 12 04:59:48 CET 1994

Hello from me, Gary Leach, Gladstone art director guy (and typesetter, and
production artist, and colorist...)! Also, by association, from John Clark,
Gladstone editor (and cameraman, and production artist...) and Susan
Daigle-Leach, Gladstone production manager (and colorist, and production
artist, and typesetter, and schedule manager...). All words are my own,
however; John and Sue bear no responsibility for what I write here.

After digesting three digests worth of digestibles since Don Rosa set me up
here (Thanks, Don! You too, Per!), I must say this seems to be a lively place.
I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute, though. I may be in the
thick of the forest, American Disney comics-wise, but my day to day routine
has me hacking at the trees one by one at a pretty relentless rate; most of
what I know I take for granted, and most of what I do would bore the rest of
you silly. Still, this has possibilities...

That's all I can manage for the nonce...Later!