Disney-comics digest #211.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Fri Jan 14 05:49:12 CET 1994

EVERYONE:
	I can visualize Gary Leach's reaction to the last Digest where I
and everyone else are giving him messages for John Clark. Gary is using
his home computer and I have a feeling he will get pretty bored with us
pretty fast if all we do is try to use him as an messenger to and from
Gladstone. If he were sitting in his office reading this stuff, that
might be different -- but I wager he has other things to do every day
at work other than read off a list of notes to John that he had to make
the night before because he was reading this Digest.

DAVID:
	Over the past weekend I was a guest at a comic show and a dealer
gave me several Disney Disney comics which they never sent me. Also, I
had just received and browzed through D&M #22. I knew that I had seen
that Golden Seashell story somewhere over the weekend and thought it was
in that new D&M when, yeah, it was in the Disney Summer special dealie.

WILMER:
	I still need help. How do you get "Aiper" to be pronounced
"eye-per"? It has to be "ay-per". And even if it was "eye-per", I still
don't see the full pun in "Yussaf Aiper" -- how does the second syllable
fit in? (I didn't wonder about all this until you tried explaining it!)

HARRY:
	I exchanged FAX notes with the German translation editor
overnight. Here's another morsel of info to pass on to Oberon if you
wish: the Germans WILL be using the "GotLL" story this summer, but they
are content to use it in the original uncorrected form it now is.
However, now it sounds like there will be be a corrected use made of it
in Sweden as well as at Gladstone. I'll bet this isn't of any use to
Oberon since what they MOST want is to have it colored for them for
free, which means they'll choose to use the German version no matter
what it's like, eh?

MATTIAS:
	As I said, if you had asked me 48 hours earlier to send Stefan a
copy of the dialogue changes for "GotLL", I could SO easilly have done
so; but now I sent the only corrected script to Gladstone. I'll call
John Clark and see if he can mail me back a copy of the script... but
it musta been 50 pages thick and he has better things to do, I would
guess, than pull it all apart, photocopy it, and mail me a copy of what
I just mailed to him. This is all very, very bad timing! How long can
Stefan wait before he REALLY needs the corrected script?