Cheating in the CBL

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Jan 17 15:23:59 CET 1994

Nikolaus Andresen (a German or Dane in the UK?) wrote:

> I'm very new to this mailing-list and call
> myself a biiiiig Barks and Gottfredson admirer.
> I'm also a proud owner of the CBL,
> and I want to know of you:
>
> Which stories in the CBL are not drawn by Barks,
> i.e. are redrawings or manipulated in any other way.

We discussed this, before you were on this list.
(This is unavoidable and shouldn't stop you from asking this kind of questions!)
I think I'll dig up the discussion and mail it to you. We made a list last
year. It included "Darkest Africa", which has been redrawn entirely.

> who knows where to get their originals?

Maybe Gladstone can publish more original versions of "Darkest Africa" and
"Race to the South Seas" in the colour albums CBL?

GARY: What are Gladstone's plans?

--Harry.