[rec.arts.comics.misc] An Appeal to Duck Fans

dubach1@husc.harvard.edu dubach1 at husc.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 20 17:03:03 CET 1994

I just found the following message on rec.arts.comics.misc, and
thought I'd forward it along to the list.  Since its originator isn't
on the list, you should probably send replies to him; but I'm also
curious about the answers to his questions, so go ahead and CC the
list.

Thanks,
Joev (duck fan in training)