A Message From Me!

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Jan 26 14:41:46 CET 1994

TO MY AMERICAN FRIENDS:

                       It does seem very likely (knock, knock... things can yet
go wrong!) that I'm coming to the US this summer -- one of the bands I'm
playing with has been invited to play at the "Bix Beiderbecke Memorial
Festival" in Davenport, Iowa, last week-end in July; and since I hope to have
the moola to do a few things besides, while I'm over there (and, having fond
memories of American breakfasts, pr'bly overfed too...), I'm thinking I might
-- if it's OK with whomever -- just possibly, if all plans etc. come off, look
a few of you up, if I happen to pass by any particular vicinity.

I know nothing much more definite right now, but my preliminary plans are to
rent a car, probably together with another guy from the band, and just go see
things, as far as time and money allows it.

So -- if anyone thinks the idea of a visiting Swede or two for a day or so is an
not entirely nauseating/bearable/fairly nice/downright, dad-blasted GOOD idea
(pick yer choice!!!), why not let me know it?!

See ya' -- maybe!?!

Mattias