Disney-comics digest #226.

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Sun Jan 30 17:00:06 CET 1994

On 29 Jan 94 23:17:03 EST, Gary Leach wrote:

>A new Disney comic is being launched by Gladstone, called WALT DISNEY'S COMICS
>IN COLOR, a bimonthly anthology title that will feature different Disney
>characters from issue to issue.

Sounds great!  I get this sinking feeling, though, that I am going to go
broke trying to keep up with all of Gladstones publications. :)

BTW, I was reading the Gladstone ad on the back page of the CBG (titled
"Reorder Update") where it mentions The Carl Barks Library of Donald Duck
Adventures in Color as being a "current" monthly series.  I've never seen
this, nor has anyone at the comic shop I frequent heard of it.  Is it
already being published, or is the ad just out of sync with reality?

>I guess Don's computer did crash, eh?

Maybe he just needed a rest from the mail list... :)

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes