Walt Disney's Comics in Color #1

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Mon Jan 31 03:23:29 CET 1994

SOURCE: Comics Buyer's Guide  #1056  February 11, 1994  p.108

		  SHIPPING IN MAY!
		WALT DISNEY'S COMICS
		    IN COLOR #1

The first issue of a new comic book anthology title from Gladstone!

	It begins with an all-Donald 64-page issue that will include--no
kidding!--the very first Donald Duck adventure produced in the comic book
format!  It's being reprinted in the U.S. for the first time ever!
	Walt Disney's Comics in Color is scheduled to be a bi-monthly
alternating regualr-siz and double-size book.  In months to come it will
also feature appearances by Uncle Scrooge, Gyro Gearloose, Mickey Mouse,
Gladstone Gander, Daisy Duck and all your favorite traditional Disney
characters.  Look for more than a few surprises, as well!  What else would
you expect from Gladstone?

[two boxed texts, next to each other]

Comic shops!  A solicitation has gone out to your distributor, who will be
taking your orders for this best pick soon.  Read all about Walt Disney's
Comics in Color and plan to stock up!

Collectors!  Watch the CBG for further exciting details in this space and
elssewhere about Walt Disney's Comics in Color #1 and what we have cooking
for future issues of this new title!

	Walt Disney's Comics #1 wil be Gladstone's special issue honoring
the 60th anniversary of Donald Duck.  All Disney fans are ging to want
this one!

	For those of you who have no ready retail outlet for Disney
comics, we invite you to become a charter subscriber to Walt Disney's
COmics in Color as well as subscribe to any of our other fine Disney
titles by using the handy coupon below:

[WDCiC, DDA, USA will have three double-sized issues in 1994.  All titles
$18 in U.S., $23 Foreign]

VINTAGE DISNEY COMICS COLLECTORS--THANK YOU!
	We ran an ad in CBG and in our customer catalog offering more than
250 vintage Disney comics spanning over 30 years:  Barks, non-Barks,
complete comics, incomplete comics, copies in only fair or good to near
mint file copies... and they quickly sold out!  We could have sold the lot
out four times if we'd had more duplicates!  To those who missed the
book(s) you wanted, stay tuned!  More to follow!
	Who said Disney comics are not hot?
			--Bruce Hamilton

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA