Donald's 60th

Crooks, Steve scrooks at hsv23.pcmail.ingr.com
Mon Jul 4 19:25:00 CEST 1994

<Warning:  Lurker alert!>

Don,

I just read your story about Donald's 60th birthday and loved it (even with
the lettering mistakes).  But I must say that my favorite part was on the
first page:  those duck bookends!  I want a set!

I've had plans for a while now to break my lurker silence and send my
detailed comments about the first parts of Scrooge's life story (almost
entirely very positive), but as always time is not an easy thing to come by.

 Since you seem very interested in comments, I will keep this on my "to do"
list and will get it done someday.

I haven't seen you on the Atlanta Dragon Con guest list (July 15th-17th).
 Will you definitely not be there?  I hope to move back to Kansas City soon
and imagine my chances of meeting you will probably decrease a bit after
that.  One of these days I'm just going to have to make the trek to San
Diego Con.

 -- Steve Crooks    scrooks at ingr.com     74101,3471 at compuserve.com
"Consequences, shmonsequences, as long as I'm rich."  -- D. Duck