Disney-comics digest #381.

Mikko Aittola maittola at snakemail.hut.fi
Wed Jul 13 11:10:09 CEST 1994

Don - about storyboards:

 I forget previously mention that Byron (when he visited Finland)
 showed your first version of the first page of Treasure of Croesus
 (I think). But he thought it was kinda boring and he asked you to
 redraw it. Then he showed the finished-looking version.
 It's really funny and unusual way to start the story!

Daniel van Eijmeren wrote:
> HOW MUCH MONEY DOES UNCLE SCROOGE HAVE?
> Scrooge: "I can't go on like this - losing a billion dollars a
> minute! I'll be *broke* in 600 years!"

   Maybe at the time of that story he DID
   have that amount of money, but that doesn't mean
   that he has it all the time. Values of stocks, real-estate etc.
   are constantly changing..

      /Mikko