Disney-comics digest #272.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Fri Mar 18 05:22:23 CET 1994

DAVID:
	I'll probably send your WDC&$ #4 Xeroxes off early next week or
so. When I can think of what has as little value as a short stack of 6
cent photocopies, I'll let you know what you owe me in return.
	Whenever I make some snide crack about the level of
sophisticated thought that goes on on various Disney BBSs, I get hate
mail from those folks. But then I constantly find that truth is beyond
my worst expectations. Please assure me you aren't luring people over to
these environs who are going to log on pretending they're Donald Duck or
some such silliness. What do those people think when you claim to be the
"comic strip MM"? Does that completely baffle their powers? Do they have
a clue?