Disney-comics digest #315.

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed May 4 11:27:22 CEST 1994

Don asked:
> 	My Lo$ stories are now the BACK-UP stories in [Dutch] DONALD DUCK
> EXTRA???  Well, howcum? You think they weren't so popular? Or... maybe
> they preferred having a Donald Duck cover than a character who was not
> recognizeable as either Donald or $crooge.

I don't know the reason for it. Maybe Thom Roep had something to say about
your artwork... 8-)

And about recognizability: on the Dutch cover of Lo$ 2 (the one you redrew
for Gladstone), they let the main character, Pothole, look a lot like
Scrooge.

> What's been the lead features?

A Van Horn story (D 91378) and some other Egmont story (D 90179, which I even
haven't read yet).
Lo$ parts 1, 2, and 4 *are* lead stories.

--Harry.