Disney-comics digest #320.

Mikko Henri Juhani Aittola maittola at snakemail.hut.fi
Fri May 6 12:53:10 CEST 1994

Don wrote:
> I don't believe I act very much like a prima donna... but for someone
> to take a story that I spent 2 1/2 years of GREAT EFFORT and planning
> on, and not use the beginning or ending... making the whole story
> absolutely POINTLESS... how should I react to that?!?!?!? They can't
> be serious, right?

     Here in Finland the lo$ #11 ends with something like
     'this story is not over yet!' so I believe they are
     going to print #12. However I've never seen chapters
     #1 and #2 printed in Finnish. Luckily I have now
     them in U$ #285-6. Maybe I should send some 'hatemail'
     to our publisher...

  BTW, as I wrote before, Byron Ericson (sp?) and Bob Foster
  are going to attend a local comic-con at the end of this month.
  Could someone post me some info about them?

        /Mikko