New on the scene, Pat Block in Disney Comics...

Rick Engle ricke at microsoft.com
Tue May 31 09:18:55 CEST 1994

I had the pleasure of meeting Patrick Block, a brand new artist for
Disney Comics in Virginia this weekend at a signing.  His 1st
publishing is in the latest Donald Duck Adventures where he did the
cover and the first story.   I'm impressed with his drawing, it looks
very much an older Barks style.   I'm curious to see what others have
thought of his first contributions.   It will be nice to have the
addition here in the US of a new artist so that we can get speedier
first-run issues and not have to wait for them to be first published
elsewhere internationally.   Its also going to be nice to get a new
stream of original duck stories.
   Regards,
      Rick