Disney-comics digest #476.

Bev Keddy nstn1173 at fox.nstn.ca
Thu Nov 3 00:24:39 CET 1994

This is my first official posting to the list.  I've been receiving it for
months now and just had nothing to say.  I do love the list and
particularly enjoy Don Rosa's comments on the comics business.  I'm looking
forward to hearing about his latest trip to Europe.

>Back on October 28, Fredrik Ekman speculated on reasons why Mark Evanier
hadn't replied to his e-mail messages.  I can tell you that I sent Mr.
Evanier an e-mail message last month and he replied the next day.  He was
absolutely gracious and polite with me, a total stranger.  I was just a fan
who contacted him out of the blue with a question.  Who would have blamed
him for being rude?  He was anything but.

While I don't know if Mr. Evanier would participate in the mailing list,
I'm sure he'd enjoy it and probably wouldn't mind being contacted.  Per
could send a polite e-mail inquiry to Mr. Evanier and ask him if he'd be
willing to try out the list.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
 Bev Keddy
 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada