NAFS(k)uriren #25

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Fri Nov 11 12:43:06 CET 1994

DAVID:

      Nonono -- we haven't forgotten your article, or anything; it's just
NAFS(k)uriren that is just as usually late as Fredrik Ekman already guessed.
I'm afraid we don't know just when it'll be out either... but your article has
been translated by know (by NAFS(k) president Olof Siverbo, no less!) and a
couple of weeks ago my brother and co-editor Jakob had a meeting with a few
relevant people (like film collector Robert Andersson, e.g.) picking out
illustrations and such...

I.e. -- Work In Progress! Do Not Disturb!! Detour Next 7 Miles!!! Shhh --
Workforce Asleep!!!! Etc and so on...

All my best!

Mattias

**** Mattias Hallin ** Lund * Sweden ** <Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se> ****
*               "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!              *
**************       A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"      *************