Disney-comics digest #457.

James Williams James_Williams at ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Tue Oct 11 17:16:23 CET 1994

David,

Welcome back.  Its great to have you here again.

>Actually I was inspired by the very first Branca-drawn story I ever
>saw: "The Robot Raiders of Magica De Spell" (US 210, 1986).  In that
>one, Magica invented robots that looked like her.

Thankfully, I don't remember this story.  It sounds exactly like the
type of stuff which makes me despise most Magica stories.  How and why
would a witch build robots? She wouldn't have the knoweldge necessary.
She's probably not comfortable with technology.  And, using magic would
be simpler and more effective.

James Williams