Disney-comics digest #461.

DAVID.A.GERSTEIN 9475609 at arran.sms.edinburgh.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 16:33:24 CET 1994

      Dear Folks,

      I found out that my local comic shop *did* get WDC&S 594,
*failed* to reserve it for me, and *sold* it to someone *else!*  The
only shop in town that gets Gladstones!!!  So if someone has a copy
of that comic which they can send to me, and does so, in exchange
they can have a copy of the British Disney weekly.  Roll up, roll
up... and if one of you goes for this offer, then also post a note to
the Digest saying so, so that others will know the offer's closed
then.  Thanks, gang!

      David Gerstein