Disney-comics digest #476.

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon Oct 31 11:55:59 CET 1994

Don (I assume you read this when you have returned to the USA):
Yes, I mixed up the original and the Gladstone version of Lo$ 5: Gladstone
made Horense's beak smaller, not bigger. Sorry.

David:
> This week's British MM contains [...] a Scalabroni Scrooge two-pager (H89139)

I credited this story to Jose Colomer Fonts (the one Gladstone called
"Colomer" in their credits for "Danger Island"). Why do you think it is
Scalabroni?

Fredrik:
> Seriously, David; there ARE no good Madam Mim stories.

I seem to remember a Mim story that really made me LAUGH (which is rare).
But that was a Dutch story. And Mim was not so nice. So it was probably
not published in Scandinavia.

About the titles in the Database: I'm also curious what Ole has to say
about it. We could decide to list the characters as []\{}| and then write
a little post-processing program to replace them by the characters you want.
One thing I have to do is replace the [] of comments by some other characters.

--Harry.