Dutch Rosa (Re: Disney-comics digest #429.)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Sep 16 10:15:55 CEST 1994

A week ago, Don Rosa asked:
> 	So my "Lo$" #7-9 has been printed in Holland? Have you set aside
> some issues for me, I hope?

I made a mistake here. I thought the 24-page chapter was #9, but it is
#8. This means:
Lo$ chapters 3, 1, 2 and 4 through 7 have been published in Holland.
Chapter 8 will be published next month, and I hope the other chapters
follow till the end of the year. After that, I'll send you the Dutch copies.

BTW: because Lo$ #8 is a 24-page story, it has its own cover this time.

--Harry.