Disney-comics digest #435.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Sat Sep 17 05:23:29 CEST 1994

PER:
	I think, maybe, my request to you through the Digest to send me
a listing of the subscribers was passed directly on to at least one of
those "lurkers" themselves, as private mail. That's the only explanation
I can see for the plaintive message I just received from a "DavidH1006"
saying "How am I suppose (sic) to. I'm only a regular subscriber." He
must have received my request for a subscriber list, I guess.

JAMES W.:
	I agree with you. I'm not going out of my way to stimulate
conversation on that Disney comics section on COMPUSERVE. I'll carry on
any discussion with great passion as long as someone else begins it; but
I won't attempt to provoke participation. I mean, why should I
humiliate myself by begging for attention on that super-hero-fan
infested forum? Who needs it?! Exactly as you say, it needs to sink or
swim by its own steam. In a minute I'll go see what comments you put on
this morning.

FABIO:
	Fabio? Fabio? Oh, wheeeerrrreeee are yoooouuuuuu, Faaaaabioooo?