Disney-comics digest #438.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Tue Sep 20 06:54:45 CEST 1994

PER:
	Well, it's not that I disagree with you, but the last time I
asked for a list of subscribers, you posted it immediately with no
qualms. If I had known you'd changed your attitude, I would never have
asked.
	Also, tell me how to address a message that will go to you
privately. I never address any messages -- I just hit "REPLY".
	As for thinking my other message was sent privately to "DavidH",
I sometimes get private messages from people that they intended to send
to the Digest, and I figured that's what happened. Besides, I always
preface my comments to "PER:" or whoever; or maybe he didn't know what a
"PER" was... it's not a common name in these parts.