Original text of "War of the Wendigo"

Even Flood Even.Flood at due.unit.no
Fri Sep 30 08:20:47 CET 1994

On 29 Sep 1994, Don Rosa wrote:

> BJORN:
> 	Uh... aren't you in Norway? Why would you need an English
> transcription of "War of the Wendigo" when it was printed in Norway?

Don!

Are you kidding? Do you really not know how much is lost in
translation of ordinary text and even more of any kind of
poetry and even more considering the quality of previous translations in
DD&Co? I would like to join Bjorn-Are in requesting a copy of
your original text. At least some of us then get to read the story as you
intended it, if it is not going to have an English language publication.

Even