Disney-comics digest #448

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Fri Sep 30 17:04:27 CET 1994

 Don Rosa:
>"JAB":
>	Are those your initials?

Oops, sorry. I thought my name would appear in one of the headers.
I guess I shouldn't use Scandinavian letters here...
My name is Jorgen A. Bangor. The 'o' in 'Jorgen' is an o with slash :)
It's the Scandinavian (or rather Danish, I think) version of 'George'.

"War of the Wendigo"
I agree with Bjorn and Even. I would like to see an English
transcription of this too.

Jon Cato Lorentzen:
>The text never mentioned Van Horn. It seems like the only artists they find
>it worth mentioning over here is Barks and Rosa.

Wasn't Daan Jippes mentioned in the "autumn extra" magazine?
There was an introduction of a JW story written by Carl Barks
and drawn by Jippes. There was one strange thing though. It
said the story was written, and drawn, in the seventies. I
thought the art was quiet new. Don't remember the story code...

BTW. Those JW stories drawn recently by Jippes, are they redrawn,
or are they drawn for the first time? In case they are redrawn,
is the original artwork published in the early seventies?
(hmm, I am not sure where to put those ,'s in English...)

   Jorgen A. Bangor (jorgenb at ifi.uio.no)