Thank you

Gerhard W. Tank gtank at hq.jcic.org
Tue Apr 11 19:50:54 CEST 1995

My last thank you message ended back in my new mail inbox on the
internet. It may have been because I used mixed case in the address-so I
will again express my thanks to those farflung friends of Carl's works.
It did indeed put a  :-) on his face when he read them. We are now
readying for his next honor which is to become the Oregon Citizen of the
Year on 30.3.95. See, I can even use European calendar abbreviations. I
may need it when I visit Norway, Germany and Austria this summer. Carl
regrets that he cannot do anything more for his fans who have wished him
well. The letters will go into his scrapbook. He is pleased that I have
taken the initiative of taking care of this thankyou's for him. You still
have time to write. It is now -5 days to 94. gwt