Rota index

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Fri Apr 7 10:44:22 CEST 1995

Vidar:

> A friend of me has
> made a norwegian Rota-index, and we'd like to know if he's forgotten any
> stories.

In our Database, there are a few more Rota stories:

- The first Viking story (the one Jo/rgen mentioned), code I A-228 (45 pages);
- Donald Duck als forens [Dutch title] (I 245-A, 36 pages);
- Uncle Scrooge, The Money Ocean (I A-215, 36 pages, reprinted by Gladstone
  in US 266/267)

The last two are probably not reprinted in Norway.

A question about this entry:
> D 90243    DD eventyr med tidsmaskinen 1 Beste historier 5

Another time machine "number 1" story? Different from D 9434?

As Jo/rgen said, nice list. But I would like to have the number of pages
per story. Then I can include the stories in the Disney comics Database
(of which an improved version will be available from ftp in, let's say,
next may).

--Harry.